Please see the information below from the Central Michigan District Health Department:
At the present time, clinics for 16-17 year olds with underlying health conditions are only being offered at select locations. We have openings at Hayes Township Hall this week for 16-17 year olds with underlying health conditions (and all other priority groups listed below). If an appointment is being made for a 16-17 year old, a parent/guardian MUST accompany a 16-17 year old to their vaccination appointment as it requires consent to be signed at the time of the vaccination.
We are currently vaccinating individuals in the priority groups who live or work in Arenac, Clare, Gladwin, Isabella, Osceola and Roscommon Counties and persons who are aged 18 and above can select any of our clinic locations to set up an appointment. Appointments are required for ALL clinics.
At this time, we are able to offer first dose appointments throughout our six county area to:
- Individuals working in healthcare or congregate care (long-term care) settings
- Frontline essential workers
- School and childcare staff (including congregate childcare settings such as Head Start, Early Head Start, licensed childcare settings)
- Corrections workers
- Workers and residents in homeless shelters
- Adult and child protective services workers
- Persons ages 50 and above
- Individuals 16 – 49 years old with underlying medical conditions. A parent/guardian MUST accompany a 16-17 year old to their vaccination appointment as it requires consent to be signed at the time of the vaccination.
- LINK TO USE TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT FOR A 16-17 YEAR OLD WITH MEDICAL CONDITIONS: https://ph-centralmichigan.as.me/hayes5x9immskx92